Wednesday, July 18, 2007

March 6, 2007 Ham in Tomato Sauce

Easy Tastebud Delights
3.06 Edition (March 6, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy Tuesday to you! Here is a recipe that I'd like to try. It sounds interesting and quick. Once in awhile, I make the ham and cheese rollups with a bit of mustard when I don't feel like making a sandwich. I've never thought to make it into a casserole with sauce. Enjoy!!

Ham in Tomato Sauce

1 small can of tomato paste
250 ml of milk or cream or 1/2 & 1/2
6-8 slices of cooked ham
6-8 slices of cheese (your choice)

Optional - 4 or 5 sautéed or canned sliced mushrooms or sautéed onions to taste


  1. In an ovenproof dish, mix the tomato paste with the milk/cream until it's smooth.
  2. Put a slice of cheese on the slices of ham and roll it up. (You can use a toothpick to hold them together.)
  3. Place the ham side by side in the baking dish and cover the ham rolls with the sauce.
  4. Bake approx. for 30 minutes or until it's bubbling.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: