Sunday, July 29, 2007

January 30, 2007 Saucy Pork Chops

Easy Tastebud Delights
1.31 Edition (January 30, 2007)
Quick and Easy
Less than 30 minutes

Hi Everyone! Yes, I am sending this early as promised and attached to Monday's newsletter. I've actually been thinking of sending a weekly newsletter on Saturday or Sunday with 7 recipes to make keeping track of the recipes and grocery lists easier. If you have any comments, I'd love to hear them.

We have pork chops at least once a week. I haven't tried this recipe but it looks so good. I would definitely substitute the can of green beans for defrosted frozen ones instead.

Saucy Pork Chops

6 pork chops
3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
6 potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 (14.5 ounce) can of green beans, drained
1 (10.75 ounce) can of condensed tomato soup and
1/2 (10.75 ounce) can of water

1. Coat the pork chops with flour then in a large skillet, brown the chops in oil and remove from the skillet.

2. Put the sliced potatoes in the bottom of the skillet and add the green beans.

3. Place the chops on top and cover with the tomato soup and water.

4. Simmer and cover then cook on low for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.

-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .