Wednesday, July 25, 2007

February 26, 2007 Florentine Ravioli

Easy Tastebud Delights
2.26 Edition (February 26, 2007)
Quick and Easy Recipes
Less than 30 minutes

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday to you! Since we had beef for dinner last night and there is some leftover, I think I will pick up some ravioli today and try this recipe. I will look for the spinach flavoured ravioli instead of the cheese. I'll let you know how it turns out once I give it a try.

Florentine Ravioli

1 tsp. chopped garlic
4 oz. sliced mushrooms
2 tbsp. oil
1/2 pkg. frozen, chopped spinach
8 oz sliced cooked beef
1 tbs chopped sage
14 oz beef broth
1 tbs cornstarch
1 pkg. cheese ravioli, cooked
2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese

In skillet, cook garlic and mushrooms in oil 4 min. Stir in spinach, beef, and sage; cook 4 min. Combine beef broth and cornstarch, add to skillet, boil 2 min. Add cooked ravioli and cheese then heat through for 2 min.

Makes 4 Servings.

------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: