Sunday, July 29, 2007

January 12, 2007 Simple Pork Roast

Easy Tastebud Delights
Thirteenth Edition (January 12, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+


Hi Everyone! Friday is finally here! Today I will be receiving my grocery flyers and making up my menu for the week. I love cruising through recipes and flyers, deciding what to try next based on the sales.

A couple days ago, I received my What's Cooking magazine from Kraft. I've found quite a few recipes that I'd like to try and will share them in future issues.

Today's meal is something that hubby makes. Because it is a
complete one pan meal, it saves on cleanup time, as well! Enjoy!

Simple Pork Roast

3 lb. pork roast
1 lb. bag of mini carrots
2 onions, quartered
cracked black pepper
1 clove garlic, slivered
dash worchestershire sauce
1/2 cup water

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place carrots and onions in the bottom of a small roast pan. Make slits in the roast and insert 1 garlic sliver in each slit. Sprinkle the outside of the roast with worchestershire sauce and pepper. Place on top of carrots and onions. Add water. Cover and cook for 45 min. or until juices run clear.


------------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email at lotsarecipes@gmail.com with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .