Sunday, July 29, 2007

January 18, 2007 Chicken Hurry

Easy Tastebud Delights
Nineteenth Edition (January 18 , 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! Well Thursday is here again. Today's recipe had my attention by its name alone! Anything that has the name HURRY in it sounds good to me.

I have to admit, I haven't tried this recipe but it is on my long list of recipes to test. I know when I make it, I will substitute the ketchup for barbecue sauce, (we don't use ketchup, so it is rarely in the house), and because the onion soup mix is so salty, I will only use 1/2 package. If anyone has a chance to test this before me, please let me know how it turned out for you and if you make any changes I'd like to know what they are, as well.

Chicken Hurry

Chicken pieces, cut up (as much as you desire)
1/2 cup of ketchup
1/4 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 envelope of dry onion soup mix

Put the chicken in a small roaster or casserole dish.

Combine the ketchup, water, sugar and soup mix then pour over the chicken.

Cover the chicken and bake in a 350 degree oven for about one hour until the chicken is fully cooked.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: