Wednesday, July 18, 2007

March 13, 2007 Pork Chops and Potato Casserole

Easy Tastebud Delights
3.13 Edition (March 13, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! Sorry for sending this newsletter so late but with it being March Break and the weather being so beautiful, I spent the day with the boys. I hope you are enjoying this nice weather, rumour has it we will be getting temperatures in the negatives from Friday to Monday or Tuesday.

I will be submitting recipes for March 13-15, tonight, (March 14). I also haven't forgotten about the weekly newsletter, I hope to submit 2 of them on the weekend.


I haven't tried this recipe but it sounds so yummy! I love finding different pork chop recipes because although the way we cook them is good, it tends to get old after awhile. Enjoy!

Pork Chops and Potato Casserole

5 cups sliced potatoes
1 can cream style corn
3/4 cup milk
1 medium onion -- chopped
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 cup pimento -- chopped
6 pork chops

Place potatoes in 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix corn, milk, onion, pimento and garlic. Pour over potatoes. Bake at 350 degrees, for 30 minutes. Dip chops in mixture of 1/4 cup flour; 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, brown in small amount of fat. Place on top of corn. Bake 20 min. covered, then 15 min., uncovered.

Makes 6 servings.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: