Sunday, July 29, 2007

January 9, 2007 Salsa Chicken

Easy Tastebud Delights
Tenth Edition (January 9, 2007)
Quick and Easy Recipes
Less than 30 minutes

Hi Everyone! Tuesday is here. Today I will share a recipe that my boys love to eat, and I enjoy making it because it is so quick. I use boneless chicken thighs so they can be cut into bite-size pieces, we use mild chunky salsa.

Okay, let's get on to the recipe for today:


Salsa Chicken

8 chicken thighs
1 tsp oil
steak seasoning
chicken stock

Sprinkle chicken with steak seasoning both sides.

Brown on stove in oil. Remove from pan and drain off fat. Deglaze "yummies" on bottom of pan with chicken stock then return chicken to the pan. Add salsa, cover and cook until done. I serve it with stuffing mix and spinach.

Tasty hot or cold.

ENJOY!


------------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .