Sunday, July 29, 2007

January 24, 2007 Macaroni Loaf

Easy Tastebud Delights
Twenty Fifth Edition (January 24, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! I hope your week is going well. I received this recipe for Macaroni Loaf yesterday from a woman I just started corresponding with over the weekend. I think we will try it out tonight. I love macaroni and cheese and this sounds so yummy.

Macaroni Loaf

2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2-1 cup grated mixed cheddar/parmesan cheese
3 tbsp. butter or margarine
1/2 tbsp. chopped parsley
1/2 tbsp. chopped onion
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup milk
1 beaten egg

METHOD

Place a layer of macaroni in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, onions, salt & butter between each layer. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Pour egg & milk over mixture. Bake in 350F/175C oven for 30 minutes or until set.

-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .