Wednesday, July 18, 2007

March 5, 2007 Slow Cooker Soya Hoisin Roast

Easy Tastebud Delights
3.05 Edition (March 5, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday to you. It's a cold one out there today and I'm feeling the sniffles coming on. We all know that chicken soup is the best thing for what ails you! Our pot went on awhile ago and just the smell is making me feel better. I wanted to share a recipe for Chicken Soup but decided that this one since Crockpot Roasts are such a hit around here!

Sorry for taking so long in sending today's recipe but because the computer decided to give me issues, I'm just finishing now. I hope to share a chicken soup in tomorrow's issue. This recipe sounds so tasty!

Slow Cooker Soya Hoisin Roast

4-6 potatoes
1 roast
3 cups of water
½ cup of Soya sauce
2-1/2 tbsp. of hoisin sauce
1 tsp. of chili powder
1 tsp of garlic/fresh or powder
2 tsps. of brown sugar
1 tsp. of white sugar
1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
Fresh ground pepper to taste

  1. Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker and cut up the 4-6 potatoes into cubes and place them into the slow cooker.
  2. Put the thawed roast into the slow cooker and cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: