Wednesday, July 18, 2007

March 4, 2007 Crockpot Pot Cola Roast

Easy Tastebud Delights
3.04 Edition (March 4, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+
Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. Today we will be making this recipe for dinner. I may throw some potatoes, onions and carrots into the crockpot as well, just so it can be all cooked at the same time.

I am now working on the first weekly 5 recipe menu with grocery list. I'm hoping to send it later today.

1-3 lb. pot roast
1 can Coca Cola
1 can mushroom soup
1/2 package onion soup mix

Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix and cola together. Pour over pot roast in crockpot insert. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: