Thursday, February 28, 2008

Februrary 10, 2008 Creamy Crockpot Beef And Potatoes

Easy Tastebud Delights
02.10.08 Edition (February 10, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! Happy Sunday to you!

When I saw this recipe, it looked like something I'd like to try because I really want to pull my crockpot out and start using it on a regular basis. Enjoy!

Creamy Crockpot Beef And Potatoes

2 lb. lean ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1 tsp. salt
6 medium sliced potatoes
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 cup cream
1/4 cup finely chopped onion

In large skillet brown ground beef; breaking up large chunks with fork. Pour off excess fat.

In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, onion, and undiluted soup. Peel and slice potatoes.

In crockpot arrange alternate layers of potatoes and meat, with potatoes on bottom. Pour soup mixture over. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours. Turn control to high.

Pour cream over all. Cover and cook on high for 15 to 20 min.

Makes 6 Servings.
-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: