Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 8, 2008 Lazy Lasagna Casserole

Easy Tastebud Delights
02.08.08 Edition (February 8, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! It's hard to believe it's Friday! What a week it's been!!

Today's recipe is courtesy of Country 95.3, "What's for Dinner?" contest, it reminds me of a recipe that I watched Rachael Ray make on her show last year. I like the fact that there are very few ingredients and really quick!! I will be trying this soon. Enjoy!

Lazy Lasagna Casserole
  • 1 pkg. of frozen cheese or meat filled pasta
  • 1 can of tomato sauce and
  • 1 or 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
  1. Cook the pasta according to the directions. Mix the pasta, sauce and most of the cheese (save some cheese for the top) in a casserole dish.
  2. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese on top is melted.
(wfd 020608)

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: