Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 22, 2008 Pork Chops in Mustard Sauce

Easy Tastebud Delights
02.22.08 Edition (February 22, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! I hope your Friday is going well. It's so hard to believe the weekend is here again!

I have a craving for pork chops and this recipe caught my attention when I saw it. The mustard sauce sounds delicious. I look forward to trying it. Enjoy!

Pork Chops in Mustard Sauce

4 centre loin pork chops
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. olive oil
1-1/2 cups dry red wine
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup dijon mustard

1. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove pork from pan.

2. Add the wine, honey, and mustard to pan; bring to a boil, and cook 3 minutes.

3. Add the pork; reduce heat, and simmer mixture for 12 minutes, turning the pork after 6 minutes.

Serves: 4
-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: