Monday, December 31, 2007

December 30, 2007 Tuna Melts/Lani P.

Easy Tastebud Delights
12.30 Edition (December 30, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+
Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful last Sunday of 2007.

I spent some time yesterday sorting through loose recipes and magazines and found many that I hope to add very soon but for now I will continue on with other people's recipes to straighten out the website. Thanks to Lani for this recipe for Tuna Melts. Enjoy!

Tuna Melts

Very simple, very tasty!

Rye Bread
Muenster Cheese
Tuna
Mayo
Butter

Mix tuna and mayo together. Lightly butter one side of rye bread. Lay bread butter side down on griddle, spread a layer of tuna on the bread and add a piece or 2 of cheese, butter another piece of bread and lay that butter side up on the cheese. flip when bread is golden brown and grill until other piece is golden brown and serve.

Serve with your choice of chip. I like corn chips and sometimes tomato soup.

Submitted by Lani P.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: