Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December 16, 2007 Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes

Easy Tastebud Delights
12.16 Edition (December 16, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! I hope your Sunday is going well. When I looked outside at the snow this morning, I was surprised that there wasn't more. The way they were talking about the upcoming storm, it was sounding BAD. Oh well, I'm not really complaining, just surprised.

If you have a quick and easy recipe you would like to submit, see the bottom for details.

Today's recipe is courtesy of Country 95.3 CING FM, "What's for Dinner?" contest and sounds so good. I'm hoping to try it sometime. Enjoy!

Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes

6 medium or large potatoes, peeled & sliced thinly
1/2 cup milk
1 large onion, sliced thinly
2 cans cream of celery soup
1 1/2 cups Cheddar/Edam cheese, mixed
A dash salt & pepper

Combine the soup, milk, salt and pepper to make the sauce.

In a greased casserole dish, layer 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the onions and cover with 1/2 of the sauce.

Repeat with the remaining ingredients in the same order, ending with the cheese.

Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees then uncover and bake for another 30 minutes to brown.


-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: