Wednesday, April 9, 2008

March 8, 2008 Honey Garlic Pork Chops

Easy Tastebud Delights
03.08.08 Edition (March 8, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy Saturday to you!

This recipe sounds so tasty! I love honey garlic flavouring and usually buy the bottles of premade sauce. I never realized just how easy it is to make my own. I look forward to trying this recipe soon. Enjoy!

Honey Garlic Pork Chops

4 pork chops
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tbsp. soya or teriyaki sauce
1/2 tsp. minced garlic

Brown pork chops in oil for 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 8 minutes; turn and cook 5 minutes more or until done.

Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Set aside. Remove chops from skillet and cover to keep warm. Add honey mixture to skillet. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour over pork chops.

-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: