Tuesday, April 22, 2008

March 28, 2008 Teriyaki Beef

Easy Tastebud Delights
03.28.08 Edition (March 28, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! Another week is coming to an end. I hope you had a good one. Today, my boys and I went to a new thrift store and I found a community cookbook from a Brampton school. It is very nicely put together and has a spiral binding. The best part is, it only cost me 99 cents!!

Today I will share a recipe from the book that sounds really good and I hope to try it soon. Enjoy!

Teriyaki Beef


2 lbs. beef tenderloin
2/3 cup soya sauce
1/4 cup white wine
3 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tbsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. minced garlic

Combine the soya sauce, white wine, sugar, ginger and garlic. Cut the tenderloin into cubes approx. 3/4 inches square. Marinate the meat in the soya sauce mixture for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Thread the meat on skewers and grill them over a high flame on a gas barbecue.

Serves 4 to 6

-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: