Tuesday, April 22, 2008

March 27, 2008 Cashew Chicken

Easy Tastebud Delights
03.27.08 Edition (March 27, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy Thursday to you!

Last week a friend of mine requested this recipe from me, so I figured I would share what I came up with.

Thanks for the request, Steve! Enjoy!

Cashew Chicken

1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
4 green onions
8 oz. fresh mushrooms
1 can sliced water chestnuts
6 oz. cashew nuts
1/3 c. soya sauce
Cornstarch
1 cup water

Cut chicken in 1 inch cubes. Heat small amount of oil in
skillet. Roll chicken in cornstarch. Cook until light tan; remove chicken.

Saute chopped onion and sliced mushrooms. Add water chestnuts with liquid. Add chicken, soy sauce, and water. Bring to boil, thicken with
cornstarch. Add cashews nuts. Serve over cooked rice.
-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: