Wednesday, April 9, 2008

March 10, 2008 Creamy Mac and Cheese

Easy Tastebud Delights
03.10.08 Edition (March 10, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday to you!

I have always loved macaroni and cheese or any pasta for that matter. This recipe caught my attention when I saw it and I'm hoping to try it soon. Enjoy!

Creamy Mac and Cheese

6 cups water
1-1/3 cups macaroni
4 oz. processed cheese brick, (such as Velveeta)
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. milk
1/4 tsp. salt

1. Bring water to a boil over high heat in a medium saucepan. Add macaroni to the water and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.

2. While the macaroni is boiling, prepare the cheese sauce by combining the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir often as the cheese melts into a smooth consistency.

3. When the macaroni is done, drain and return to the same pan.

4. Stir the cheese sauce into the macaroni until well-coated with the cheese.

Serves 4 -6

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: