Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19, 2007 Meatball Stew

asy Tastebud Delights
10.19 Edition (October 19, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! Friday is here again! This week has gone by so quickly!

Today's recipe is also from Country 95.3, "What's for Dinner" . When I try this, I will probably use regular condensed tomato soup and add my own seasonings and possibly brown the meatballs first. Enjoy!

Meatball Stew

1 box of frozen meatballs
5-6 potatoes cut into bit size pieces
5-6 carrots cut into bit size pieces
1 onion, diced
2 cans of Campbell's Tomato with Basil & Oregano condensed soup and
900 ml of beef broth

1. Mix the soup with beef broth in a crock pot. Add all the other ingredients and cook on low all day.

(wfd 10/15/07)

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: