Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14, 2007 Lisa's Ribs

Easy Tastebud Delights
10.14 Edition (October 14, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! I hope your Sunday is a good one!

I was talking to my sister on the phone yesterday and this is the recipe she was trying for dinner. She gave it rave reviews while we were talking! I think we'll be trying it soon. Thanks Lisa! Enjoy!


1 rack of ribs, cut into 2 to 3 ribs per section

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put the ribs fat side down in roasting pan. Place pan in the oven and bake for 1 hr. and 15 minutes. Drain fat.

Sauce:

1 bottle ketchup
3 tbsp mustard
3 tbsp br. sugar
1 tsp. minced garlic
1
minced onion
1/2 cup water

Simmer on stove while ribs cook.

Pour sauce over ribs and bake in oven for 2 hours.

Submitted by Lisa Smith.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

1 comment: