Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 18, 2007 Margarita Pork Chops

Easy Tastebud Delights
8.18 Edition (August 18, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy "Garage Saling Saturday" to you!! I will be getting out today on my own to search for garage sales while hubby watches the boys.

Today's recipe reminds me of a bottled margarita marinade/sauce that I bought at the Farmer's Market and loved on chicken. I think pairing it with pork chops would work wonderfully! Enjoy!

Margarita Pork Chops

4 3/4-inch thick boneless pork rib chops
1/4 tsp. ground coriander
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. fresh, cracked black pepper
1 tsp. vegetable oil
2/3 cup chicken broth
1 tbsp. lime juice
1 tsp. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. sugar
3 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1 tbsp. tequila

Season chops with coriander, salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops on both sides, turning once after 7-8 minutes.

Remove chops from skillet; keep warm. In small bowl stir together broth, lime juice, cornstarch and sugar. Add to skillet, cook and stir until bubbly. Stir in cilantro and tequila; serve sauce over chops.
-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: