Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 17, 2007 Bisquick Lasagna

Easy Tastebud Delights
8.17 Edition (August 17, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy Friday to you. I hope you have some great plans for the weekend. I've been spending some time on facebook and finding many friends and family that I haven't spoken to in years. Facebook is SO addictive!!

With that said, if you would like to add me as a friend on your facebook account, type in Ruth Johnson in the search section and you will see a picture of me with my Mom and Dad. This is one of my favourite pictures of us together.

Today's recipe is one that I'd love to try. I love the results I receive with Bisquick and never thought of using it as a divider for lasagna...one of my favourite recipes to make. Enjoy!

Bisquick Lasagna

1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup chunky tomato pasta sauce
1/3 cup ricotta cheese
3 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Bisquick
1 cup milk
2 eggs

1. Spray 9" pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until brown; drain.
4. Stir in pasta sauce; heat until bubbly.
5. Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon milk, and salt.
6. Spread half of the beef mixture in pie plate.
7. Drop cheese mixture by spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
8. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
9. Top with remaining beef mixture.
10. Stir Bisquick, 1 cup milk and the eggs until blended.
11. Pour into pie plate.
12. Bake 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
13. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
14. Bake 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
15. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

4 servings
time to make 45 min
10 min prep

-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: