Saturday, September 29, 2007

September 29, 2007 Italian Pork Chops

Easy Tastebud Delights
9.29 Edition (September 29, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+
Hi Everyone and Happy Saturday to you. Before starting today's newsletter I was catching up on the daily newsletter blog. If there are any recipes that you have missed they are all posted at the blog by date and name.

I've mentioned many times how much I enjoy crockpot recipes, they remind me of an infomercial for a home chicken rotisserie : You just set it and forget it!

Today's recipe sounds easy, juicy and delicious. Enjoy!

Italian Pork Chops

4 boneless pork chops
1 drained can mushrooms
1 medium chopped onion
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 cans tomato sauce
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1-1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning mix

Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Combine mushrooms, onion, and garlic in slow cooker, top with pork chops.

In a separate bowl combine tomato sauce, lemon juice, and seasoning mix, pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.

Serves 4.
-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: