Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September 24, 2007 Golden Crusted Pork Chops

Easy Tastebud Delights
9.24 Edition (September 24, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy Tuesday to you...I hope everyone is enjoying our unseasonably warm weather. Sorry for the date stated on yesterday's recipe, I didn't realize I added it as September 25...Today is actually the 25th...I hope you can follow my messup...LOL!

Today's recipe has been submitted from one of our members. This recipe sounds delicious. Thanks Dorie! and enjoy everyone!

1 pkg. stuffing
3 T. Miracle Whip
3 T. Dijon mustard
6 pork chops
3 C. frozen green beans
2 T. Italian dressing

Preheat oven to 425. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Combine Miracle Whip and mustard in small bowl, set aside. Arrange pork chops in 9x13 baking dish; brush with half of the mustard mixture. Turn chops with stuffing; cover dish with foil. Bake 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, place green beans on large sheet of foil; drizzle with Italian dressing. Fold foil over and seal edges to form packet. Uncover chops; place bean packet in oven. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chops are cooked through and beans are heated through.

Recipe Submitted by Dorie P.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .