Saturday, January 26, 2008

January 10, 2008 Traci W.'s Garlic Spare Ribs

Easy Tastebud Delights
01.10.08 Edition (January 10, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone and Happy Thursday to you. Today is my friend Traci's birthday, so I figured the best way to celebrate her day is to feature one of her recipes. It's no secret that I love rib recipes, this one is delish, (I tried it!!) Happy Birthday, Traci!! Enjoy!

Traci W.'s Dry Garlic Spare Ribs

I tried this a few years ago when my inlaws were visiting. Now they request it when they come and my kids love it too. It's so yummy imo! :)-TW

1 1/2 lbs of pork baby back ribs (I've used beef ribs too)
10 oz coke (not pepsi)
1 jar Medium Dry Garlic Sauce (I generally use VH, but that might not be available to everyone)
3/4 c brown sugar

In a large pot mix together all ingredients, bring to a boil and add the ribs. Cover and simmer for at least 1 1/2 hrs.

Submitted by Traci W.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: