Friday, November 2, 2007

November 2, 2007 Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Easy Tastebud Delights
11.02 Edition (November 2, 2007)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! Friday is finally here.

Today I will share a recipe from Mom's cookbook. I had hoped to have it in print by the end of October but hit some snags. I haven't given up and will keep you updated on the progress. Enjoy!
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Eloda Berkin

Meatballs:

2 lbs. hamburger
2 cup bread crumbs
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 tsp. salt and spices

Combine and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls and place in casserole dish.

Sauce:

1-1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup vinegar
3/4 cup water
1 tbsp. dry mustard

Mix and pour over meatballs. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
Serve over rice.

This edition is dedicated in memory of my Mom.
-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: