Tuesday, July 8, 2008

April 2, 2008 Crockpot Apple Pork Chops

Easy Tastebud Delights
04.02.08 Edition (April 2, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+



Hi Everyone! I hope your Wednesday is going well.

Today's recipe caught my attention because I've had pork chops and applesauce in a baking dish in the oven before and it was delicious. Being able to make it in the crockpot sounds so much easier and just think of the aroma at dinner time! Enjoy!

Crockpot Apple Pork Chops

a
pples
cinnamon
pork chops
1 cup apple juice

1. Peel, core and slice apples. Layer apples, cinnamon and pork chops ending with apples and cinnamon then add apple juice.

2. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.

-------

If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: