Tuesday, July 8, 2008

April 3, 2008 Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells

Easy Tastebud Delights
04.03.08 Edition (April 3, 2008)
Easy Recipes
45 minutes+

Hi Everyone! Happy Thursday to you!

Last week I made stuffed meaty pasta shells and they were a hit. After seeing this recipe, I realized I've never made them with chicken before and would love to give it a try. Right before Easter I stocked up on Stove Top stuffing because it was on sale so I'm hoping to try this recipe soon. Enjoy!

Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells

4 cooked and shredded boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 box jumbo pasta shells
1 box seasoned stuffing mix
3 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
1 cup mayonnaise

1. Cook pasta shells according to directions on the package but slightly undercook them. Prepare stuffing according to directions.

2. Mix soup and broth together. Pour half the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.

3. Mix chicken, stuffing and mayonnaise together and stuff shells. Place shells in pan and pour remaining soup over the top.

4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
-------
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can send me an email with Newsletter in the Subject Line.

Be sure to visit my website .

No comments: